Tocino Sliders with Calamansi Aioli
- 4 cloves garlic large
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Vegan Mayo
- 1 tbsp Manila Gold Pure Calamansi
- 1 pack Magnolia Uncured Tocino
- 6 pc Hawaiian Sweet Roles
- 1 Beef steak tomato small, sliced
- 1 head iceberg or butter lettuce washed and patted dry
- Toss garlic cloves in olive oil and put in toaster oven until the cloves are lightly browned and feel soft when pressed. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mash the cooled garlic, add vegan mayo, and Manila Gold pure calamansi. Mix until all ingredients are incorporated. Season with salt and pepper.
- Follow instruction on how to cook Magnolia Uncured Tocino on packet. Once cooked cut into slices as wide as the rolls.
- Cut Hawaiian sweet rolls in half and toast until slightly brown.
- Spread aioli on the inside of sweet rolls. Assemble slider with sliced tomatoes, tocino, and lettuce.
- Serve and enjoy with friends.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!