Smoked Salmon & Milkfish Mousse
- 8 oz smoked milkfish defrost. Spoon out meat and set aside for assembly
- 3 oz smoked salmon Wild Alaskan Sockeyet
- 16 oz cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Yogurt
- 2 tbsp White Wine
- 1 tbsp Dill
- 2 tbsp Scallions
- 1 tbsp Calamansi Juice
- 12 oz black olives sliced, reserve a few slices for animation, chop the remaining and set aside for assembly
- 1 cup red onions small diced
- 2 oz capers drain
- 3 ea hard bioled eggs 12 minute boil and cool in an ice water bath for 10 minutes before removing shell, separate yolk from the whites and chop individually.
- Mix all together in a blender until smooth, form artistic aquatic shapes and set aside for assembly.
- Display the Smoked Milkfish mousse on a center piece platter. After forming your mousse display, add in your chopped items separately.
- Serve with 1 bag Bagle Chips – Store bought.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!