Mother’s Day Rose & Calamansi Cocktail
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Rose Simple Syrup
- 1 oz Rose liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Manila Gold Calamansi Juice
- 2 Calamansi fruits sliced
- Pour sugar in a shallow dish.
- Run a cut piece of calamansi along the rim of each glass and then dip into the sugar.
- Combine the drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to incorporate and cool.
- Pour the drink into the already prepared rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with calamansi slices, serve, and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!