Layered Calamansi and Strawberry Spritzer
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine or sparkling water 750ml chilled
- 1 pouch Manila Gold Pure Calamansi Juice 7oz chilled
- 6 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup strawberries sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- Calamansi and strawberries for garnish
- In a small pot, add strawberry slices, sugar and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a boil and then take off heat. Let it sit for 20 mins. Strain and cool down. Make sure not to squeeze out additional juice from strawberries as this will make the simple syrup cloudy.
- In a pitcher, add Manila Gold pure calamansi juice with 6 cups of cold water.
- To assemble, add ice to a tall glass. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry simple syrup over ice. Slowly pour calamansi mix until glass is half full. Pour your favorite sparkling white wine or sparkling water to fill the glass.
- Garnish with calamansi and strawberry. Serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!