Layered Calamansi and Strawberry Spritzer
- 1 bottle sparkling white wine or sparkling water 750mL, chilled
- 1 pouch Manila Gold Pure Calamansi Juice 7oz, chilled
- 6 cups cold water
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1.2 cup Water
- Calamansi and Straberries for garnish
- In a small pot add strawberry slices, sugar, and 1/2 cup water. Bring to a biol and then take off heat. Let it sit for 20 mins. Strain and cool down. Make sure not to squeeze out additional juice from straberries as this will make the simple syrup cloudy
- In a pitcher ad Manila Gold pure calamansi juice with 6 cups of cold water
- To assemble add ice to a tall glass. Pour 1-2 tablespoons of strawberry simple syrup over ice. Slowly pour calamansi mix until glass is half full. Pour your favorite sparkling wine or sparkling water to fill the glass. Garnish with calamansi and strawberry and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!