Inasal Basting Sauce
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- ½ cup of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon annatto powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon Manila Gold Calamansi juice
- In a small pot combine the canola oil and butter over medium heat and cook until butter is melted.
- Stir in annatto powder and salt. Let cool.
- Add in calamansi juice to the oil and butter mix. Use the sauce to generously bast Magnolia’s Chicken Inasal throughout the grilling process and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!