Honeydew Melon Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- 2 cups honeydew sliced
- 6 oz Spring Mix Greens, washed and dried
- 1 avocado large, cubed
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tbsp Manila Gold Calamansi Juice
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season honeydew with salt and pepper and grill about 2-3 mins on each side to get grill marks
- Cut into bite sized pieces and let cool.
- Put all dressing ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth and creamy. Dressing should be the consistency of ranch dressing. If too thick add more water.
- In a bowl, mix together sping mix, grilled honeydew and dressing. Serve on salad plate and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with edible flowers. Add protein of choice of desired. Enjoy and share with friends and family!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!