- 8 oz dry spaghetti1 package
- 16 oz Magnolia skinless Sweet Hamonado Longanisa
- 1 package 12 oz Magnolia Jumbo Hot Dog
- 1 bottle 12 oz Banana Ketchup
- 1 bottle 24 oz Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower rice or grated
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small onions chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through. Drain well in a colander and set it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion ‘till translucent.
- Add in garlic and cook just until golden brown.
- Stir in the longanisa and break it apart. Cook until browned.
- Add hot dog slices and cauliflower rice and continue to cook until heated through.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, banana ketchup and water. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti noodles and finish off with a generous serving Cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!