- 8 oz dry spaghetti1 package
- 16 oz Magnolia skinless Sweet Hamonado Longanisa
- 1 package 12 oz Magnolia Jumbo Hot Dog
- 1 bottle 12 oz Banana Ketchup
- 1 bottle 24 oz Pasta Sauce
- 1 cup cauliflower rice or grated
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 small onions chopped
- 4 large cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup water
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through. Drain well in a colander and set it aside.
Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion ‘till translucent.
Add in garlic and cook just until golden brown.
Stir in the longanisa and break it apart. Cook until browned.
Add hot dog slices and cauliflower rice and continue to cook until heated through.
Pour in the tomato sauce, banana ketchup and water. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
Serve sauce over spaghetti noodles and finish off with a generous serving Cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.