- 8 oz dry spaghetti
- 1 pckg Magnolia skinless Sweet Hamonado Longanisa 16oz
- 1 pckg Magnolia Jumbo Hot Dog 12oz
- 1 bottle Banana Ketchup 12oz
- 1 bottle Pasta Sauce 24oz
- 1 cup cauliflower rice or grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic large, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boilin, stir in the spaghetti, and return to a biol. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until the pasta has cooked through. Drain well in a colander and set it aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute onion 'till translucent.
- Add in garlic and cook just until golden brown
- Stir in the longanis aand break it apart. Cook until browned
- Add hot dog slices and cauliflower rive and continue to cook until heated through.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, banana ketchup and water. Simmer until the sauce has thickened.
- Serve sauce over spaghetti noodles and finish off with a generous serving of Cheddar cheese sprinkled on top.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!