Father’s Day Ice Tea
- ¼ cup Manila Gold Pure Calamansi Juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1.5 ounces bourbon whiskey cup
- 4 ounces Ice Tea
- 1 cup of ice
- Garnishes: Mint and/or fresh sliced calamansi
- To make the simple syrup, pour water and sugar into a small pot and let it come to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Take off the heat and let cool.
- Add ice to the glass and pour whiskey.
- Pour in ½ ounce Manila Gold Calamansi simple syrup.
- Fill the rest of the glass with ice tea.
- Garnish with mint leaves and/or fresh sliced calamansi.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!