Escabeche with Manila Gold pure Calamansi juice Using Air Fryer
- 1 ea whole boneless Frescano Bangus milkfish
- ½ cup red bell pepper sliced
- ½ cup green bell pepper sliced
- ½ cup carrot sliced
- 1 ea medium size sweet onions sliced
- 2 tablespoon ginger sliced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- ¼ cup Manila Gold pure Calamansi
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon of fish sauce
- 2 tablespoon of water
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dry milkfish with a paper towel to get a crispy exterior. Set your air fryer to fish mode or 350 degrees for 15 mins and then finish it off on broil for 5 mins.
- In a hot pan add coconut oil, onions, garlic and ginger until they are slightly brown.
- Stir in the bell peppers and cook for about a minute.
- Then add carrots, Manila Gold pure calamansi juice, fish sauce and water.
- Add in coconut sugar, stir until dissolved and let it come to a boil. Bring down the heat to low to simmer the sauce for a minute to let it thicken up. Salt and pepper your sauce to taste.
- To plate arrange the vegetables around and on top of our fish and pour sauce all over the finish. Serve on top of a mound of piping hot rice. Enjoy and share with friends and family!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!