Escabeche with Manila Gold pure Calamansi juice Using Air Fryer
- 1 ea Whole boneless Frascano Bangus (milkfish)
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot sliced
- 1 ea medium size sweet onions sliced
- 2 tbsp ginger sliced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dry milkfish with a paper towel to get a crispy exterior. Set your air fryer to fish mode or 350 degrees for 15 mins and then finish it off on broil for 5 mins.
- In a hot pan, add coconut oil, onions, garlic, and ginger until they are slightly brown.
- Stir in the bell peppers and cook for about a minute
- Then add carrots, Manila Gold pure calamansi juice, fish suace, and water.
- Add in coconut sugar, stir until dissolved and let it come to a biol. Bring down the heat to low to simmer the sauce for a minute to let it thicken up. salt and pepper your sauce to taste.
- To plate, arrange the vegetables around and on top of our fish and pour sauce over the finish. Serve on top of a mound of piping hot rice. Enjoy and share with friends and family!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!