- 1 pourable sprout of Manila Gold® Pure Calamansi Juice
- 1 quart water
- 1 cup water divided
- 1/2 of cut fruits, optional
- 4 cups ice
- To make the simple syrup pour water and sugar into a small pot and let it come to a boil. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Take off the heat and let cool.
- Add ice into pitcher and pour water, Manila Gold Calamansi Juice and simple syrup. Stir until all liquids are mixed
- Add in cut fruits for finishing touch
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Add 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract for a more floral flavor
- To add color make a cup of butterfly pea flowers or violet tea and pour into calamansi-ade
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!