- 2/3 lbs bangus milkfish, cleaned and sliced
- 1/3 40g pack knorr Sinigang sa Sampaloc Mix (original)
- 4 pieces sitaw snake beans, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2-2 2/3 pieces okra
- 2/3 pieces long green pepper siling pansigang
- 1/3 medium tomato wedged
- 1/3 medium onion wedged
- .83 tbsp fish sauce
- .08 tsp ground black pepper
- 2/3 quart water
- In a pot, boil water and add sliced tomatoes, onions, and tamarind powder
- Once the mixture is boiling, add bangus and vegetables of your choice, such as okra and eggplant.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the fish is cooked through and the vegetables are tender
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!